Thursday, April 19, 2012

Q1 Results Conference Call -- 5 PM EDT On May 10, 2012

Mattersight today announced that it will hold the regular Q1 results call, and slide presentation, about five days later than usual. You may access the call through the investors section of Mattersight's corporate website, after market-close on May 10, 2012. As was the case for the last 54 or so previous quarters, I don't expect to see a net profit from operations, on a GAAP basis, consistently applied.

I could be shocked, though. I could be wrong. This might be the first quarter in the history of eLoyalty -- and now Mattersight -- in which significant GAAP earnings per share have been generated.

If so, I'll be the first to cheer, should that oh-so unlikely event occur. I personally doubt it, though.

I'll set my calendar, in my phone, for a reminder -- and will report here on the evening of May 10, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment